This post is an anniversary post, of sorts. It represents the fact that I've officially had this blogsite for ONE YEAR! My VERY first post was of this same function a year ago...although, you may find that the individuals in the pictures are different!
The kids and I supported our community WYCA by attending this event and goreging ouselves on CHOCOLATE and CHILI! Can YOU think of a better way to spend the afternoon!?!
The kids and I supported our community WYCA by attending this event and goreging ouselves on CHOCOLATE and CHILI! Can YOU think of a better way to spend the afternoon!?!
All in all, it was a fun and educational afternoon. There was live music and a silent auction as well! Parker even won an autographed Chris Coste bat that he actually USED! He's a baseball player on the Philadelphia Phillies who played for our Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks! Parker is pretty proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment