How many 9 year olds, 6 year olds, and 3 year olds do YOU know that LOVE Sushi!? Well, if you know my kids, now you know three! For Chad's birthday supper, we went to the only sushi bar in town ~ Yuki Hana ~ and man was it GOOD! Our Dinner
The Boys...and the BIRTHDAY BOY! Happy Birthday honey!
Proof that we were here!
Some sort of yellow fish...I think! She really enjoyed the scallops!
Parker and Aiden's favorite roll was the California roll! I like that one too!
I simply don't believe you. Adam would literally run screaming from the restaurant, I'm sure. You are lucky that your kids are good eaters. Any secrets to share?
2 comments:
I simply don't believe you. Adam would literally run screaming from the restaurant, I'm sure.
You are lucky that your kids are good eaters. Any secrets to share?
I haven't tried much sushi. That plate looks very good though.
Post a Comment