Once a year I "encourage" the whole family to be in a picture. Ok...not really "encourage", more like I INSIST. Chad does not enjoy having his picture taken and I rarely get to be IN the picture, but I know that at least once a year it all comes together and I get to have a FAMILY picture taken! Usually for this joyous occasion, I set the camera up on a tripod, run, count and yell, "smile!" - click- it normally takes about 5-10 attempts! This year, we had pictures taken by the lady that takes the kids' yearly pics! The last time we had a Christmas pic professionally taken Parker was 2 months old! I LOVE how the cards turned out...here is a pic of the front
Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL, happy and safe holiday!
Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL, happy and safe holiday!
2 comments:
I thought your cards were beautiful! Thank you for sending us one!
That is a net angel that they did. I didn't get a chance to send out many cards this year, hopefully I will do better next year.
Post a Comment