Monday, December 29, 2008

BIRTHDAY GIRL...with pierced ears!

December 27th, 2008!!
We had QUITE the exciting day today! Savannah woke up 4!! She is no longer 3, she keeps telling me and is SO EXCITED to get her ears pierced! So, we went to the mall when they opened at 10:00 & got it done! She picked out GREEN earrings (because green is now her favorite color) and she only cried for about a minute (but it was really HARD crying!). Mom felt so bad, she had to buy Savannah about 30 pairs of earrings that she won't be able to use for TWO months! Oh well!!
Here she is sporting her NEW birthday outfit, complete with BOOTS! It was all I could do to have her WAIT until we were ready to leave to put those babies on!
They gave her a teddy bear to hold onto and did both ears at the same time! I was GRATEFUL!
See the earrings!? This was AFTER she stopped crying...I thought it would be a bit too sadistic to take a pic of the actual tears!
Then we met our best friend Grace at Olive Garden for lunch! They DO HAVE the best Mac-n-cheese ya know! Did I mention the girls wore MATCHING outfits!?! It was SO FRIGGEN' CUTE, I could hardly STAND it!
There was even a birthday Sundae involved! WHOO-HOO! After Olive Garden, we went to the movie BOLT. It was a GREAT movie - lots of good music the girls could dance to! Did I mention how CUTE the matching outfits were!?!
What a WONDERFUL day!! She is STILL talking about it...and later that night we met the Nelson clan for bowling! I think it's gonna be a NEW family tradition...stay tuned for the pics!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yes, Olive Garden DOES have the best mac and cheese...the bread sticks are yummy too!