On very RARE occasions, we get to head out on a lazy Sunday afternoon and hang out as a family! I know, weird, right!? Actually, today is NOT one of those days because Savannah is not with us ~ she's at a birthday party! Today the boys wanted to fish and since we live at least an hour from the lakes, and have no lake place to call our own, they decided to fish the Red River which is all around us! Of course, if they ever CAUGHT anything, I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole, but today it's not really about eating the fish as much as it's about FISHING for the fish!
Here my boys are....just relaxing!
Since I usually help with baiting the hooks and such, I decided to take pics of the scenery instead of trying to fish myself!
Such handsome men!
Chad and Aiden in the water. And yes, the river really is a muddy reddish-brown color. However, it IS supposed to be a very CLEAN river...so I've been told....still not gonna eat a fish out of it!
Parker and Aiden Lee. It almost looks like Parker is gonna push him in! haahahahaaha!
The boys found a sandy bar to fish from!
It was a fun afternoon...until the rainstorm hit! At least we were warned beforehand and were able to make it to the car before getting wet!






No comments:
Post a Comment