Here she is just being silly...those are my FAVORITE pics! REAL LIFE!Saturday, April 3, 2010
My Beautiful Baby Girl is 5!
I've been neglecting this blogsite---we have been very busy and at times I think, "what the heck am I doing this for!? No one REALLY gives a crap if I blog or not!". So, I stopped---but I missed it! Then I realized that I never posted pics of my beautiful Sweet Pea when she turned FIVE!! That got me motivated again! I guess it doesn't matter if people think I'm silly...I'm recording these things to let my kids know how much they mean to me and so they know I really, REALLY love them...in case, one day, I'm not here to tell them myself.
Here she is just being silly...those are my FAVORITE pics! REAL LIFE!
Here she is just being silly...those are my FAVORITE pics! REAL LIFE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm so glad you posted these!!! She is SO FRICKIN' ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment