One day last week, the kids and I had a little time to kill before going to see the Monsters vs. Aliens movie (in 3D!), so we stopped into KOHL's to see Grandma Joey. I know she likes it when I bring them in so she can "show them off" to her co-workers and I hadn't done that in a while! As we were headed back to the office area, Savannah spotted the SWIMSUITS....oh dear! Of course she "LOVED" almost ALL of them and of COURSE grandma let her pick TWO out (we "need" to have one for home and one that stays at daycare, you know - wink!). As soon as we got home from the movie she had this baby on and actually asked me to take her picture (suprised? Nope, me either).
Since then, she's worn it almost daily after coming home from daycare!
I even got ruffles on my butt!
And MOM...look at this CUTE flower!!
THANKS GRANDMA JOEY!
I'm sure you'll be seeing pics of the other suit on here soon...it has MONKEYS on it!
THANKS GRANDMA JOEY!
I'm sure you'll be seeing pics of the other suit on here soon...it has MONKEYS on it!
1 comment:
I looked to see if they had that in Addison's size....nope. :(
Post a Comment