Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hippity~Hoppity Easter's On It's Way!!

Saturday April 11th, 2009
Well, it's that time of year again! Easter is here; however, the Easter Bunny is not going to be able to hide eggs outside AGAIN this year! The ground is VERY wet, and we still have SNOW! The kids and I had fun decorating those eggs though...you know, we've NEVER gotten around to EATING them!
Did you know that some of the egg dying kits don't work if your eggs are COLD!?! For pete's sake! We couldn't dye them last night because they were too hot from boiling them, the kids have been waiting ALL MORNING to do this and then I read on the box about them not being able to be cold AFTER pulling them out of the FRIDGE!!? So...out comes the hair dryer!
We're READY mom...as soon as you put that CAMERA down!!
"Do you like THIS ONE, mom?? I'm going to make it 'stripey'!!" Aiden spent a lot of time this year diligently and patiently PAINTING his eggs rather than just dumping them in the cups...AWESOME JOB BUDDY!



Parker likes to get CRAFTY! His creativity amazes me!!

Savannah loves GREEN this year...and smiley faces...

Our finished product!! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I did not know that about cold eggs! I am so bad that we didn't even dye eggs this year. So far nobody has caught on to that, it 's just a matter of time...