FEBRUARY, 2011
I know this is out of order, but Chad got to go on a really fun trip with two of his childhood friends and their dad and I wanted to share some of the pics they took! These guys are the ones Chad goes fishing with every summer and hunting with in the fall. Tom (the dad), bought a house in Arizona and invited the boys out for 5 days of golfing!! Needless to say, Chad had a BLAST....
This is the life, isn't it?
Isn't it PRETTY!? And WARM!!
This is a HUGE house that was for sale...Chad took a pic of it with his phone and sent it to me with the caption, "Look honey, I found our retirement home!"...not in my lifetime, I'm afraid! HA!

He even got to go to his first NASCAR event! We don't even watch it on TV, but Chad said it was "pretty cool" being there....he's a man of many words that hubby of mine.
Chad and his childhood friend Matt C.
Nice swing, honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment